A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, February 18, 2008

I am here!

I haven't posted in a few days, I haven't been feeling well. B"H today I feel better. I had some weird stomach virus, which made my GERD flare up, which made me feel crappy.

I am frustrated with the lack of communication between #1's teacher and his educational assistant, and the constant incorrect assignments being written in his agenda. It was written to study pages 93-95 for spelling, #1 and I studied together, and then he gets tested on a completely different set of words. This is the second time this happened. I left voicemail for his teacher and wrote a note to his aide. She had written me that he only got 3/8 right. Of course!! Those were not his words we studied for the week!! The fact that he got 3/8 on spelling words he has not even seen before is impressive. Hopefully this week they will get their act together and test #1 on the word list they told him to do assignments on and study. I am going to the school Thursday for #1's speech therapy with the witch (I hate his speech therapist, she is very impatient) and will mention something to his teacher.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    I just got over a stomach flu over a week ago and it was horrible. I hope you have a quick recovering!

    Christine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home