A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Kick Me

I must have a kick me sign taped to me. I am so fed up with my crappy luck. Last night after shabbos i went to shovel my driveway and discovered that my garage door which is over 20 years old has broken. I turn the handle, which has lost all tension, and nothing happens. it is still locked on the damn inside!! My triple jogging stroller is in there. My stupid green organic recycling bin is in there, where am I supposed to put the damn diapers and food scraps?? I need to throw away my garbage but can't and I need an empty blue box!!! of course when I call the office on monday I will be given the stupid run around like everyone else liivng here that the maintenance person is busy installing new kitchens and will have to wait. well this CAN NOT wait. I will just leave my garbage bags in front of the office then since I have no where else to leave them. :P If it is not fixed end of Monday I will go to the president of my development. That's what I had to do last time. the manager has a habit of ignoring work orders. I had to put in the same work order 3 times just to get my bathtub re-caulked. I think its time to have my mezuzahs checked.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home