A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Pop goes the stroller wheel

the other day, hubby and I noticed the back rear wheel on my jogging stroller was flat. Today, #1 informed me he wanted to feel cool air and took a pushpin from the bulletin board to let the air flow out and see what would happen. Well, the end result is my tire now has a hole in it and #1 has lost his computer priveleges till Monday. Luckily hubby has a tire patch kit and will hopefully be able to repair it otherwise I have to take it to a bike store to have it fixed. I just sold my triple peg perego stroller to someone so I really need this stroller fixed.

Anyway time to do some shabbos cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home