A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Snow day today!! Yay :)

Boy, talk about snow! We have tons. I woke up very early and couldn't fall back asleep, so I shoveled at 6 am. It was great. It was invigorating. It almost gave me a heart attack LOL. (G-d forbid). The snow banks after I shoveled are higher than my head! And of course, thanks to Mr. Plow for plowing in my driveway and giving me more reason to exercise :P. Seriously though, after I finished shoveling I felt a rush of endorphins and it felt great! Now I am all hyped up at 6:42 am, and will not be able to go to sleep.

#3 is awake now and I think he is sick. He sounds and looks sick. I think he has strep too. waah :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home