A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weird AL on tour again this summer

YAY :) I hope the tour comes to Toronto again. Last year I couldn't go to the concert, it was the 3 weeks and I couldn't listen to music. Hopefully the timing will work out this year, and hopefully the ticket prices won't be too expensive. The last concert I went to was when i was 13, and it was New Kids on the Block..UGH, LOL.

next topic on my list:
We are supposed to get 2 more snow storms! one friday and one sunday. UGH. I am so sick of snow. This is the worst winter I have experienced since coming to Toronto 10 years ago.

in other stuff..right now I am listening to Mad world. I finally got around to seeing Donny Darko, and I really liked it. It was really freaky. I highly recommend it :)

Anyway, I am going to go relax, or try to anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home