A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Yet another snow storm

Yup. another 15 cm probably headed our way for Wednesday. Good thing I got my garage door unstuck yesterday so I can finally use my shovel and salt :) Most likely #1's bus will be cancelled if its bad out, but I doubt #2 and #3 will have another snow day. The private Jewish schools here almost never have snow day, and they had one on Friday due to the 15 cm we got then.

Today I am taking #3 to the ENT for a check on his ear tubes. when I pick him up from school I will finally be picking up the stroller I had to leave there last week when someone gave us a lift home and we couldn't fold up the stroller.

Anyway, it's almost 7 am and I need to get dressed and get the kiddies dressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home