A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

I am so tired. Yet another night of restless sleep. Every night these past two weeks my sleep has been disrupted by #3. Even on shabbos, when hubby was sitting right there awake on the couch and I was trying to catch up on sleep my kids still woke me up instead of going to the awake parent who was watching them. In addition, my sleep apnea has been bad lately. I am going to try to go back to the sleep clinic for another sleep study. I am wondering if its time for a cpap machine. I've always been a heavy breather when sleeping, even when I was really skinny. It's gotten worse since I gained some weight from my pregnancies. I am so tired and cranky from not having a proper nights sleep.

and on to other stuff. Hubby won an xbox 360 from a contest he entered! yay :) being we are not into video games, we are going to sell it on eBay and hopefully get our moneys worth to put towards our expenses. That would be so wonderful.:) We could really use that money right about now.

Anyway, I feel like crap and have to go shlep in below freezing temps to take #1 to his karate class now..

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    My kids do the same thing. They come to me even when dad is awake sitting right there. I guess they feel the warmth of mommy and they feel comfortable with you.

    My husband is really great on giving me a night "off" when I need one which comes usually once in the spring and once at the end of summer. A few hours at the coffee shop and then mommy goes to bed early. What's even nicer is that daddy makes sure that the kids get downstairs without disturbing me so I can sleep in.

    Doesn't always work perfectly but I give him and the kids for trying LOL!

    Take it easy shoveling the snow and don't hurt your back. We're going to get ice tomorrow so I am not looking forward to that at all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home