A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life is Swiffy!!

with Swiffer! :) because I won! I won a swiffer prize pack from Zellers. I just have to mail back the signed affadavit and I get my prize in 4-6 weeks. it includes a swiffer wet jet, swiffer carpet flick, carpet flick refill, swiffer duster, Mr Clean magic eraser extra power (G-d knows in this house we need that LOL), ivory snow detergent, febreze fabric refresher, tide 2 go 3 pack, febreze air effects. YAY. Too bad it does not include someone to do the cleaning for me too LOL. This stuff will be put to good use. Finally a good thing happened, B"H. Yay. :)

Ok, I am off to go enter some more contests now. laterz!*

3 Comments:

  • At 1:34 p.m., Blogger Christine said…

    Congrats! That is terrific! It's always so much fun when you win something!!

     
  • At 4:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mr Clean magic eraser even made it to Germany! I never believed that it would really work. But one day my daughter decided to draw a line with her crayon all over our table and I desperatly went to our local store to get some advice what I could do about it. And they told me to try the magic eraser. Since then, we always have at least one pack stored at home and I am still amazed every time I use it!!! :-)

     
  • At 12:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's awesome! I love my swiffers! Congrats!
    -Danielle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home