A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

51 percent clean!

Yesssssss!! According to #1, our house is 51 percent clean for Pesach!! (I am not really sure how he arrived at this calculation, but I thought it was cute). We finished the basement, and all the upstairs rooms. Today I did the kitchen cabinets and moved the chometz to the basement, where I am keeping the chometz I am selling off via the rabbi. While I was washing down the cabinets, #3 quietly scribbled chalk all over the carpet, and #4 scribbled marker on my couch! (good thing that couch is sort of on the way out anyway...I am looking on craigslist for a free couch). When I heard quiet, I should have checked right away. Quiet means they are getting into mischief!

Anyway, I am so exhausted, and we still have a lot more to do in the kitchen, so I will post more later, IY"H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home