A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Allergic to Pesach Cleaning??

I must be allergic to Pesach cleaning! :P I do have allergies, last night my throat started itching. I kept sneezing and having a runny nose. This morning I wake up and my eyes are so swollen! and NO, I DO NOT think its from garamycin! :P Its not my eye lids, but the skin under my eyes, which happens with my allergies. When I was allergic to the Vigamox eye drops, my eye LIDS swelled up, not the skin underneath my eyes. I look horrible right now. Good thing I wear glasses so its not obvious. Now I am going to have to scrounge around in the basement where I am storing my chometz and find my darn Benadryl.

In addition I had another night of broken sleep!! #3 and #1 come in to my room in the middle of the night arguing! Because #3 has a cold and is coughing, etc and #1 is very noise sensitive. Nothing like playing referee at 3 am. then #3 insisted he was thirsty and I had to go down and get a cup of water! then I had to try to fall back asleep. it took me an hour! then I had to wake up at 6:45. I am so freaking exhausted!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Z said…

    ACK! This is not going well for you is it? I suspect the pollen is a factor too...I am all drainy and grossed out by it all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home