A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Humpty Dumpty Had a Great fall!

No, it was not reallly dearest humpty. It was me! me me me. Thank you #3. see, I was waiting nicely for #1's bus and #3 thought it would be fun to run to behind the house towards the backyard. I caught him and then he clung to my legs for a hug. I lost my balance, and toppled over, smashing my knee on the hard cement. While I was losing my balance #3 was still clinging to me. My left knee is painful and red and puffy on part of it with a scrape. My right knee hurts but not as bad. My elbow hurts from me smashing it on the ground too. I couldn't even walk after it happened. I had to kind of hold onto my knees in a weird crouch walk, moaning and groaning in agony. Thank G-d none of my neighbors saw me or I would have been extremely embarrassed :P. #3 felt bad, as he didn't mean to knock me over. but I gave him a long talking to about running. One day when he is married, i will look back at all his antics and laugh. At least that is what I keep telling myself :P

Anyway, I am still exhausted, I did not get a chance for a nap at all today and I have had very little sleep. So I am going to catch some zzzs. BTW I am in the midst of toilet training #4. So far, she has peed in the potty most of the time today with only 2 pee pee accidents, but she did poo on the floor :( UGH. Thank G-d for disinfectant wipes. I think poo is going to take longer to train her for. She is actually stubburn about poo in potty. I will have to buy her some stickers or something to bribe her to go poo in potty.

ok..good night!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Z said…

    Oh ouch!!!!! That will hurt for a while unfortunately but keep moving! I remember potty training Evan...we had poo issues too. May The Force be with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home