A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, April 18, 2008

It's almost Pesach!!

I just have last finishing touches on my kitchen and I am done. Sooooo tired though :( and sick still. :( with that damn post nasal drippy crap. but no time for doctor. I had to take #3 back to the doc as he had a fever last night. its just a virus B"H. My brother in law is sick and my in laws did not bother getting him seen by a doctor. I am highly concerned as I DO NOT want my kids to get sick!!! My father in law just told me to tell my kids to not get too close to their uncle. Great. Like that is really going to work. Sigh.

Then, #3 gets me in trouble with one of my neighbors. He tramped all over the soil that was newly seeded with plants. I told the lady I was sorry. she told me her son planted it. (he is a gardener.) He is going to be so pissed at me. But I had no way of knowing #3 was going to do that. :( #3 is just a kid, after all! Hopefully the plants will be okay. :( #3 is such a trouble maker!! One day I will look back and laugh at this, when I am a granny IY"H. Until then.... GAAAAAAAAAH! :P He could be married in roughly 18 years :PP joking!

Anyway, I am so tired from unbroken sleep again, and I just got a long distance phone call. Happy Pesach!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Z said…

    Happy Pesach and Shabbat Shalom to you too~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home