A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

sick

The stomach flu got me too. Eating chocolate macaroons this morning was a BAD bad idea. I am having a crappy day and now am going to a vort later tonight. UGH :(

As far as the trundle bed delivery, I am upset with sleep country canada. I have never had any problem with them with past orders, but this time the spring top was COVERED with layers of dust! The guys wiped it off but there was a small dirt stain on each mattress!! They also accidentally scratched the paint on the day bed frame. I covered it up with white out. It seemed to have done the trick. I called up to complain but all they said was, thanks for letting us know. we'll add this to your file. I can't be bothered with returning it as it's too much hassle, but it would have been nice if they offered a partial refund or something! I spent 1500 dollars on the day bed and trundle bed and two mattresses!! I don't know if I would buy from them again or not. but really, where else is there to go to that's reliable? Hubby and I will need a new bed in a few years.

Anyway, I feel like I may have to go puke soon. UGH :( this has been not fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    You poor thing! I hope you feel better soon.

    BTW, you've been tagged (you'll see it in my blog)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home