A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stomach Flu is here!

#2 and #1 have been throwing up since yesterday afternoon, #2 much worse off than #1. She is drinking fluids though, which is good. She threw up about 5 times :( #1 threw up 3. My poor lil guys :( I have a bad feeling I may have caught it as my stomach is hurting a bit, which is how it started off with the virus for my kids. Ugh.

The trundle bed is due to arrive today. Unfortunately I had to cancel the listing on ebay of the crib as it accidentally broke when it was being disassembled last night. I had someone who was all ready to bid on it and was disappointed when I cancelled it. I feel so bad. :( what can I do though? I can't sell a crib with a broken railing. I am trying to sell the mattress and bedding in a new listing. At least they can't break :P

Anyway, I am going back to bed now. It is 5:30 am! I was up checking on #2 and decided to go online for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home