A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Tired

I am so tired. I have not had one night of unbroken sleep in a week. Either #3 or #1 wakes me up or I manage to wake up on my own every two hours. I feel like I did when my kids were infants. That tired. I think maybe its just a good case of Pesach anxiety. From having to clean every inch of my house from top to bottom, from having to face my in law's guests after I was pissed at them last year because the parents went up to bed for an afternoon nap and left me watching their 3 in addition to my five without even asking me. and I would have said NO. I was watching 8 kids from ages 1 years to 10. I was NOT happy. My kids and their kids don't get along so well. The husband likes quiet, and my kids are FAR from quiet. There's the fact that I am going to have to eat every meal with my in laws for 8 days, even though we have an okay relationship. Too much of something is bad :P. I have a good case of Pesachitis. Maybe one day I will be rich and can go on a Pesach cruise with hubby and kids. That's my dream right now. LOL. Ok, I am super super cranky and tired and need to get the kids ready for school now.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    I hope you are able to get some rest. I agree with spending time with the inlaws to much can be a bad thing. I try to keep my distance.

    Hang in there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home