A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

#5 turns two!!!

Happy second birthday #5!! :) my baby is two today...no longer my lil baby now but my lil toddler...*sniff*. We gave her a cute lil baby Tad from leap frog that plays songs and helps with color and shape recognition.

Next birthday is #2 who will be turning 6 May 29th.

Anyway., I am so tired, had another night of broken sleep. I think I am more tired now than when I had a newborn to take care of!

I will post more tomorrow IY"H.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Z said…

    Happy birthday #5!!!!

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous MA said…

    It's been two years? Gosh, it seems just like yesterday that you'd announced her arrival! Happy birthday, #5 -- and congrats to mom for surviving! :)

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Yiddishkeit said…

    Thanks! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home