A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Canada Day means 1 more day to CAMP!

Tomorrow is Canada Day, and you know what that means.! one more day till the start of camp! YAY! :P #2 is starting day camp wednesday IY"H. She is very excited about it. The weather is supposed to be nice too. I just hope #3 behaves himself on the long walk there. I am bringing the triple jogging stroller so hopefully he will want to ride in it. I think it shall probably take me a good 20 minutes or so to walk there.

Anyways, last night I watched Sweeney Todd for the first time. Great movie, but it certainly turned my stomach LOL. It was weird seing Borat aka Sascha Baron Cohen as a different character.


Friday night we are going to sheva brachos! Yay! I am looking forward to it. I don't have to cook much for shabbos. :)

I am wiped out as I did not get a good sleep last night so I am going to try to go to sleep now. key word is try. I seem to have a hard time falling asleep lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home