A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

#1's 15 seconds of fame

Here is the clip of #1's 15 seconds of fame. #1 and #3 are towards the end of the clip, a little after showing the workmen working on the sewer system. I can hear #2 yelling, and me yelling " Guys, get out of the water now" LOL. Many people have stopped me today to say they saw #1 on TV and heard me yelling. so embarrassed LOL. I can also hear #3 yelling while frolicking in the water, and you can get a brief glimse of #4. I had given #4 and #5 ice pops on the way to get #2 and #4 has blue ice pop all by her mouth LOL.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Ow my God I love it! He is so adorable!! You are truly blessed.

    Christine

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Yiddishkeit said…

    Thank you :)

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger MA said…

    It looks like they were having a LOT of fun with those giant puddles, er... swimming holes.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Yiddishkeit said…

    It gets very deep in the middle of the puddle, shallow on the end of it. when #3 was in the middle, it was up to his chest and I was freaking out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home