A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ants in your pants...or elsewhere!

Today I took #1 and #5 to the pediatrician...#1 because he had an itchy rash on his stomach, and #5 as she had pink eye. My father in law watched #3 and #4. I took #2 to camp on the way to the doctor. When we got back, I stood outside thanking my father in law as he got his bike to go home. Just then, I felt something on my neck. My father in law knows I am bug phobic to the extreme, so he told me he didn't want to scare me but a large ant just climbed down my neck to elsewhere. Just then, I felt some stinging sensation in my bra!! I quickly said goodbye and discovered a freaking HUGE ant!! I think I screamed so loud my father in law heard me all the from the road. LOL. That was really freaking gross. I HATE BUGS! This ant was abnormally large, like a queen ant. How the hell did it get on my neck anyway??? YUCK YUCK YUCK. Okay, that is my freak out announcement of the day. You may now resume other more normal activities. Laterz. :P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home