A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, July 18, 2008

car decals

ok, I would really LOVE to thank the classy guy who stuck a car decal in plain view on his car of a cartoon character with his tushy bared, peeing into a bucket. Your wife/girlfriend/significant other must be so proud to ride around in your car with you and that vulgarity stuck to the side of the car. Thank you! (I am being very sarcastic here) Every day I pass this damn car, and I didn't even realize this decal was there until yesterday when #1 started laughing hysterically on the way to get #2 from camp. I couldn't figure out what was so funny until #1 said mom come look at this! Yikes!! He asked me why it was on the car and I told him the person who owns the car must find it funny , but really its not a polite sticker and not to look at it anymore. Its vulgar! sheesh. I do not want my kids looking at that and am very offended someone would stick such a graphic decal on their car. what the hell is wrong with some people?? Honestly..

Anyway, in other news, I won a 100 dollar gift card today from Scotts paper towels instant win contest, and 5 free song down loads from Logictech from puretracks. I should be receiving the gift card in a few weeks. yay! :)

Not much else doing..just so tired and want to take a nap, but I can't right now. I hope hubby will look after the kids this shabbos so I can rest and have a bit of a break. I feel so tired. I think my sleep apnea is getting worse and I am going to have to stop procrastinating and finally go for a sleep study. Hubby was complaining about my snoring. ZZZZZZZZ :P

4 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    I have seen those decals too on trucks when at a red light. I've been waiting for one of my kids to say something but lucky me they haven't seen it yet!

    It's a real conversation starter LOL!

    Hope you get that rest you need. Hang in there.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Yolen said…

    Congrats on winning the contest! Nice prize :).

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger SmushPants said…

    That sticker is obnoxious! We've seen a few around here. Luckily my kids have not noticed!

    Congrats on winning the contest, that's awesome!

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Chrome Emblems said…

    Great for you! It's really awesome that you can interact with almost everybody online. Decals are really in demand these days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home