A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mortified and Soaking Wet on CityTv News

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!! Thanks to #1 we are probably going to end up on CityTV news tonight. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You see, we had heavy rains today. My street was not flooded. But the street #2's camp is on had a severe flood, high enough it was up to #3's chest. #1 went up to the newscaster and asked if he could be on TV. she was interviewing someone else, to my relief, though my yells of GET OUT OF THE WATER NOWWWWWWW sort of broke through the interview (G-d I really hope there is a way to edit out my yelling) so I thought I would just get #2 and go home. #2's camp lady saw me and said it was too deep and she would bring #2 to me instead of me wading through the mess. So that is when #1 and #3 decided to go swimming!!! They would not get out of the water. So the newscaster told #1 if he got out of the water she would put him on TV. so he comes out, gives his name and age and then proceeded to go even deeper in the water with #3. I jokingly told the newscaster I was going to cry. she thought I was serious and I had to tell her I was joking. The whole thing was a freaking disaster!! I tried to go in to get them but did not want to leave the stroller unattended. The camp lady tried to help me too from her end of the mini-pool. #3 did the back crawl. My purse, shoes, socks and cell phone are now soaking wet. #3 was wet from neck down, #1 from waist down, #2 just her shoes. Thank G-d a zaidy saw me having a terrible time and told #3 in a stern voice GET OUT and go back to your mom NOW. G-d I really hope CityTV news does not put this on the air. I want to dig a hole right now and crawl into it LOL. I need Harry Potter's invisible cape. I am humiliated on CityTV news. OMG.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    ow my I would stay just die! What a mess. I'm sure they edit that stuff out. I can't even imagine my kids deciding to swim in a flood LOL!

    They should really make a reality show of your life.

    Christine

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Yiddishkeit said…

    It would be a comedy LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home