A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

not feeling well

I went to the walk in clinic tonight after hubby came home. I do indeed have a UTI...a bad one :( I am on cipro 500 mg 2x a day for 7 days and am supposed to see my family doc for follow up. I am a bit worried because I am having slight chills..I hope its not spreading to my kidney, G-d forbid. The walk in doc made me a bit nervous about it because of my grade 2 cystocele and the fact that I was already on macrobid 1x a day (bedtime) to prevent infections and I still got this.) and I had let it go 2 weeks..he told me if I start to run a fever go right to the E.R. I just took my temp before and it was normal, B"H. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in tomorrow. I only took 1 dose so far.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Z said…

    Yikes. That doesn't sound like something you want to fool around with. Take care of yourself and push those fluids!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home