A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Life

My dad is in a room now. they started him on celexa and welbutrin, so hopefully it will help him. I am not sure when he is going to be discharged.

It is so hard to be far away when these things happen to your parents. Just like when my grandmother was niftar this past August and I was not able to see her or go to the levaya. it sucks. I can't visit my dad. My sister is going to visit him him this afternoon.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Thank God that you father is being cared for! What a stressful time to have to go through. Between having to deal with your son's schooling and your other issues it really will take a toll on someone. Good thing is that you have your sister to ease the stress a bit by being able to get close to your father.

    I feel for your father because it's got to be tough on him. At times you feel so low you just can't deal with it anymore. Everything starts to fall around you and you feel that security and peace isn't there anymore. Your father must be feeling so abandoned in this point in his life.

    I believe that God is working through you because of your strong faith and convictions. Because you live as you do and follow your faith as it should God is listening to you and watching over your family... because he knows the pain you are going through not being able to be there.

    I will keep your father in my prayers as I hope this will pass and he will do better.

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Anonymous gifts to pakistan said…

    It was stressful time for you.Thanks God now better.for difficulties in the life we need courage.Pray for your father.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home